Sinister: Can I get a picnic?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue May 8 10:20:18 BST 2001

Hello there,

Is there a Glasgow picnic organised for Saturday 16th June? If so, how did I
miss it? Can someone send me the info, and if they can't, how about sorting
one out? Can I meet Jenowl?

Chris Butler, who is far better at footie than an American deserves to be,
suggested playing every couple of weeks. YES PLEASE! I tried to get people
interested in this a few weeks ago, but got quite a poor response. If you're
in London, are male or female, and fancy a semi-organised game of football
every now and then, let Chris and I know and we'll sort something out. I
reckon we need a dozen definites to make a go of it. Robinson? Trousse?
Brooker? Chu? Taylor? Jones? Smith? Dastoor? Strange? Brown? Parkinson?
Norman? Pallis? Come on, there must be hundreds of you!

Thanks to everyone who came to TM on Saturday - there were about 70 people
there, which isn't bad for zero flyering, three days notice and a venue with
no name. Cheers for making it special, y'all :-)

Big love,
Peter Cetera xxx

HIT Entertainment PLC, Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500, Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e-mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e-mail; please notify us by telephone on +44 (20)7 554 2500,
and delete this message from your computer system.

This e-mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us; we accept no responsibility for the e-mail and any
attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com   www.bobthebuilder.com   www.hitwildlife.com