Sinister: Can I get a picnic?

Nini Kay tigermilk at xxx.uk
Tue May 8 16:21:11 BST 2001

Hello and a big BULA to all the lovely sinister people!

I'm really happy that I grew up, left the nursery stage and that I'm able
now to communicate with the sinister community!

and this is my first post ... I really enjoyed to read all your mails, it
brightened up my days at work as there are no sinister people (although there
are over 2000 working here. well, maybe there's one or two or even more hidden
behind the big, big screen ... you never know). Anyway, all this lovely
picnic's make me a wee bit jealous and I would have loved to go to the
Tigermilking but hey, I remember my mam saying that I can't have everything which is a
very true and wise thing. BUT I will go to the Barras on sathurday the 16th
so see Belle and Sebastian, I really cant wait, it's only 39 days to go which
isnt a very long time if you consider that I've been waiting for over 4
years!
Marc asked
> Is there a Glasgow picnic organised for Saturday 16th June? If so, how did
I miss it? Can someone send me the info, and if they can't, how about
sorting one out? <
I think thats a great idea, just imagine having a picnic in Kelvingrove Park
with lots and lots of nice people before THE gig... I'm already up for it
and I'm sure lots of you will as well!

uff, that was me and my first post ... I hope I didnt bore you to death and
I will apologise the first and only time for my English as its not my mother
tongue but that doesnt really matter ;-)

anyway have a very nice and sunny evening

love
Nini Kay