Sinister: where's my post vocalic /r/?

Alix Ure Campbell campbau at xxx.uk
Tue May 8 17:32:56 BST 2001

hullo

i've rejoined on this email address. i haven't unsubscribed on the
other on though so really the equation is 'list members = x minus 1'
.Or maybe minus lots, depending how many people felt it
necessary to subscribe more than once. Anyway, down to
business.

I should be writing up my assignment right now. It's about Ally
Cook and his funny scottish voice. I recorded him saying things
like 'douse louse mouse cow' and i have to comment on the
significant features. mainly, it's him giggling. only 1500 minus 549
words to go.   shit.

 peter, whom i don't know, said this:
>Ah lovely spam

which cheered me up.

carol prior said:
>The Careers Service will be giving a talk on "What to do after an
>Art
>Degree" on Tuesday 8th May at 12 noon in Lulham.  All art
>students
>welcome.

but that wasn't on sinister.

I hope the picnic was fun. I was a few miles away at the time,
slicing cooked meat and moving boxes around in sub zero
temperatures. it seems that i missed meeting lots of new people,
but i don't really care. but, hey, i did meet honey.

well, i've been listening to a lot of jon anderson's solo work. they
tend to be songs that are shorter than 15 minutes. maybe i should
have played some at tigermilking.

lucy alder appears to be preoccupied with her breasts. i don't
blame her.

i like the missy elliot song. tomorrow i am going to thorpe park. i
want to be scared on rollercoasters. you know, i've never been on
one before. the only things that still amuse me are spelling errors
and anacoluthons.

of people leaving. my flatmate is going back to israel, and i'm sad.
they know things, like how to say 'sinai' properly. we are going to
get a new hoover though, and name it after her.

back to work. fetch me the pro plus, the coffee, the red bull, the
speed and the pure adrenalin shots, now!

alix.x