Sinister: So that was the first big weekend of the summer...

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Wed May 9 13:20:03 BST 2001

Started as usual on friday with a few beers after work with the borders lot,
some of the girls are off to glasgow, so we were saying goodbye to them.
Ended up hammered in some dodgy basement club and getting the bus home.

Didn't feel too bad on Saturday morning, got cleaned up and got the blue bus
with Liz thinking that we'd come back from trafalgar square.  Got to Camden
by half 2 and met the gang at the Odeon.  By the time we got to the top of
the hill there was a fair crowd already, so i stood and talked bollocks with
cabbage and robbo for a while.  Everyone was drinking and laughing and
having a great time.  Didn't see much of the football, but we heard later
that dark shirts had won 6-2.  After we'd finished our beers we were all a
bit cold, so we went down to the spread eagle and warmed up for the nite
ahead.

Most of us were quite pished by this point, so we decided to go down to
Mark's indie disco. There was lots of dancing, lots of hugging etc etc.  I
was dancing with some blonde guy who I was later informed was, in fact, Greg
Pallis.  By the end of the nite i was knackered but still managed a final
bop for boy with the arab strap.

Got on the bus in trafalgar and some sporto boy had his legs in the aisle.
Me and Liz pished ourselves laughing trying to get over him and then I
collapsed in my seat and slept all the way back home.

It's officially summer.

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

(with the largest of apologies to aiden moffatt)