Sinister: picnice

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Wed May 9 22:59:55 BST 2001

hullo lovely list type people,

i had a wonderfully pop tastic time at the picnic on saturday it was so
swell catching up with old friends and making a few new ones,it was swell to
see erica (even though she probberly wont even see this post) and archel at
the picnic and lods of other cool cats,infact everyone there was lovely,in
case you hadnt guessed i had quite a splandid time (stops ranting about the
picnic),oh and my biscuits were grate too even though they tasted to me like
scones i dont blame anyone for not touching one but thanks to everyone who
said they were lovely i appriaciate it.

Tigermilking was as good as the picnic but my last rant proved how good the
picnic was as so if i went on about tigermilking id just bore everyones red
sinister pants off,so i wont,sufface to say it was pretty special singing
along to boy with the arab strap
 and hearing the scooby doo theme tune was pretty ace as well.Thanks to Mark
for sorting it and cheers to all the dj's for makng me dance i should
probberly actually thank my legs for making me dance but your music helped
too im sure.

I went out on bankholiday Monday in the evening got very drunk and fell over
and split my heaad open,i was rushed to the local hospital and had to get 5
stiches in my head there was loads of blood and other nasty stuff,my head is
still a wee bit sore but is ok now you'll be relieved to hear.it was the
cocktail i had with 5 different spirits in it that done me in i think,so
sinister be carefull when you drink,please.

a picnic get-together before the show in glasgow sounds ace as well,i cant
wait to see the belles,i hope they play lazy line painter jane that would
be............ guess what swell.

love and scone-type biscuits to you all,

Daf
xx

P.s allie im sending your videos back im sorry i forgot saturday id had one
too many drinks by the end of the evening.

p.p.s thank you jim for giving me somewher to sleep