Sinister: Thunder & Lightning....not particularly frightning

MIWinship at xxx.com MIWinship at xxx.com
Thu May 10 02:15:08 BST 2001

As I write, the most amazing thunderstorm I think I've ever known, is doing
it's thing. Walking home in the rain, whilst proper forked lighting
illuminated the sky from all sides and the surround-sound bettered any Dolby
equipped cinema, it occured to me how easily we are pleased by loud noises
and flashing lights.......

Thus spake zarathustra:

PICNIC

So, some of us had to work this weekend, and didn't get to destroy their
nervous systems with 72 hours of alcohol treatment. I have seen the results
on several of you and don't envy the after-effects, even though I'd have
happily joined in, if I could... Next stop Greenwich then, and I'd better be
able to make it to my own 'hood'...

SENOR DROOLCUP

I've heard about you

TAPE CHALLENGE

I'm applying the final touches to my entry, so halt that judging Ms Llew.
Suffice to say, it's a good-un and I have observed the rules properly.
Perhaps I shall set my own challenge and thus aquire a large amount of new
music for free... Actually, I might. There has to be a theme, though....

Well, the storm has passed and it doesn't look like there will be a rain of
frogs (or plastic 'dinosaurs') so, that's that then.

Mike.