Sinister: Belle and Sebastian Competition (fwd)

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Thu May 10 13:37:52 BST 2001

Hello :)  See below for a chance to win tix to the Scotland gigz.
There's an "absolute scoosh of a pish-easy question" to answer,
apparently, which makes me think of something warm trickling down a
trouser-leg.  Anyway.  Such language may be set up to favour the native
population, but list members clearly have a headstart with the term
"pish", even Thai ones.  Nee, nee mun pish.

Elephants blowing trumpets through their bums!  Did I misread?

Big "awwwwww yeah"'s to everyone I met at the London Pic, including
those who I was told were who they were *after* we parted.  I am a
little shamed to have not said hello to a few.  Hello!  I can be shy
too.

Don't trust that temporary list mummy Linda, she's compiling dossiers
on your all: I've seen them under the stairs, marked Top Secret, full
of red ink.  She told me she was going to change the B&S list to be a
Black Sabbath list, honestly.  She's taken to wearing false
moustaches.  Protect your rights.

Anyway, I'm off for a scoosh,
Honey xxx

P.S. Eurovision Song Contest!  Saturday!  8pm!  Come to the #sinister
chatroom in the national costume of the country of your choice and JOIN
IN!  Fringed boots are especially welcome.  Royaume-Uni... nul points.