Sinister: gig list

Chris shaft alchoholmakesmesexy at xxx.com
Thu May 10 14:54:35 BST 2001

what songs would u all want played at the gigs?

I'd shit in yer face if ye said 5,6,7,8 by steps, but I think a cover of
s-club party, maybe nu-metal stylee, would  be in order, stuart...

And a 30 minute farting solo, accompanied by crowd body percussion (the
belly button has so many uses.....)....

Is anyone definetly organising a meetup on the 16th (and 15th too, if ye
like, son...)? there is a thread on jeepster for it, so whoever is
interested can write 2 it. Probly Kelvingrove park again.... (prays 4 NICE
weather...)

anyhoo, why doesn't everyone send me a top 5 songs 2 be playedat the gigs,
and I'll compile it, painstaikingly into a list, and sent it back to the
list.... crazy cover versions also allowed....

chrreeez.
ugs