Sinister: i wish it was the sixties, i wish we could be happy

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Thu May 10 18:33:27 BST 2001

  spring is here, and everyone is a hippie.  i
feel it's time to leave, so it looks as though
i'm going to meet up with my dear friend aimee in
ireland as soon as school is finished.
 i have a new job at a bakery, and it's not so
bad except that it's attached to a little fish
market, which reeks, and it's in a stuffy village
full of rude people.  there is one other employee
who likes belle and sebastian, and we keep trying
to get our boss to play it in the store...it
seems that with a 200-disc player there should be
room for more than the five semi-quality albums
currently in the loop, but alas, we can't get
anyone in authority to replace peter frampton
with tigermilk.
  oh well, i won't be working there much
longer...i am happy that i will be getting out of
the usa in a couple of weeks.  my mom says she's
worried i'll come back "more dissident than
ever."  she's probably right...have a wonderful
day, everyone
  kirsten

Care2 make the world greener!