Sinister: Picnics are rubbish

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Thu May 10 20:43:02 BST 2001

OK I don't really hate picnics but then everyone has been saying how cool it
was on Saturday so I couldn't do so without the risk of boring you. That is
why I will not go forever on how great it was.
Still I owe an apology to everyone I have been hugging too much or talking
rubbish too: I didn't mean it I swear, I was just very drunk (Phil has to
carry me home he can testify). So if I behaved badly to you I am soooorry :)

Today I got some photos developed and there is a picture of my mum waving in
front of Buckingham Palace: I win so far the contest of 'most turistic and
silly picture of the year'.

As Larry received all week end affection and love from lots of people, he
decided to manage his fan club: you can email him at
ilovelarrythefrog at yahoo.com and he will be pleased to answer. Of course he
will not answer any insulting email calling him a 'plastic dinosaur' or
anything similar.

Talking of frogs I saw a man on the tube this morning with tissues with
frogs on it. Just like normal paper tissues, but all blue with some green
frogs. I was of course green like a frog of jealousy.

I still can't believe I drank so much over 72 hours last week-end. My body
is made of iron, probably.
Elena xx