Sinister: Up Pompeii

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Thu May 10 23:46:50 BST 2001

Hi All,

Those clever Segundosdeluz people have a picture of the Jonathan David cover
in the files section of their site already. Very Frankie Howerd, Mr Cooke.
But who are the other two people in the photo? Katrina normally answers
these questions for us, I think :)

That's all really. I wasn't at last Saturday's picnic long enough to have
much juicy gossip for you, & the little I have I'd better keep to myself. It
*was* great to see such a good turnout though, and to be blessed with the
presence of our two List Mums.

Next one in Glasgow on the 16th of June, is that right Carey?

Better go, as (unlike true love) time waits for no-one.

Love,

CD:UK