Sinister: I've packed a change of clothes and its time to move on

Pixiepoet11 at xxx.com Pixiepoet11 at xxx.com
Fri May 11 04:58:51 BST 2001

i second the recommendation that EVERYONE should listen to death cab for cutie! they are sooo phenomenal!! hindsight and underwater are my two favourite tunes, and boy are they excellent on stage.... woo hoo!!!

okay enough raving :)

anyone from toronto??? i'm heading up for an extended wkend with my best mate. we have no plans but being intoxicated most of the time. i'm driving my brand new vehicle :) so i imagine most of the time will be looking for an available hostel or boarding room. *if you decide to put up with us for a few nights, i would be ETERNALLY grateful :)... post me off list*

well, i'm off with my friend mathew to visit some watering holes...

cheers & many good nites,
evie :)