Sinister: More picnic musings.

Phil Two phil-two at xxx.com
Fri May 11 13:57:11 BST 2001

OK, so its a week after the picnic, and I am now fully recovered.  It
was really nice to get away from Paris and see friends and meet new people
- except I don't really remember much from about after 3pm.  Must apologize
to all the people who came back from football to find their half-empty
bottles of red wine missing.  I get a bit kleptomaniac when Im drunk....
 Except if it makes anyone feel better, I paid for it in the end.  Like
passing out at 6pm and waking up in the middle of Tigermilking.  That
was me curled up fetal-positioned in the chair by the entrance...

OK, and also, it seems I woke up the next morning with a phone number
in my pocket.  Except whoever it was, I must also apologize for interrupting
whatever the hell I was interrupting when I called the next day.  Whoops.

So, I hope to see you all again in Glasgow for the gigs - and I promise
to be a bit more sober this time.

Love,
Phil