Sinister: desperately seeking adam

ivyivyivy at xxx.com ivyivyivy at xxx.com
Fri May 11 15:07:20 BST 2001

hello list,

i was on the list earlier, i guess noone remebers me, but my old adress stopped working, so i had to change. oh well.

ooh, tour dates, and i might even be in london then! hurrah! if i get the job i applied for, that is. two months taking care of a one and a half year old girl :) i should know if i get it or not sometime next week, and if i get it i need help. where are all the ace record shops, and where do you get the nicest clothes? how do you carry your bag so noone will steal it? how do the buses work? in other words. EVERYTHING.

hm. nothing more to say, oh yes! i was supposed to exchange mix-tapes with a guy from the list, his name was adam c... something with a , his tape is finished, but i've lost his adress, and i can't find the envelope he sent my tape in either, but he lived in norwich, that much i remember, so adam: if you see this, mail me your adress off the list, and i'll send it to you as soon as possible

xoxo

hanna

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com