Sinister: woo and indeed HOO!!

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Fri May 11 16:57:33 BST 2001

ello (rather inevitably) babies

Ooh I've never been to the Albert Hall, I'm feeling slightly giddy already
:)

Also, from the website (I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it here):

Neil says:
For the record, yes, we will be coming to the US later on in the year. As
soon as I know where and when it will be up on the site.

Thai Elephant news
There was a pic in last Saturday's Grauniad of the winner of the IMF ("I am
fat" apparently) Beauty Competition held recently in Thailand.  The winner,
a rather happy, well built young lady, gets to travel around thailand
promoting elephant sanctuaries and other be nice to elephant stuff.

I saw this on the way to the picnic, but forgot until oooooooooooooon
posted.

If you go to the official eurovision website, there is a voting form you can
download (and you can listen to all the songs too).

"Tuesday at the latest", typical! ;)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve

Oh and big up the Scarborough massive, if there is one?