Sinister: I wasn't born so much as I fell out

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Fri May 11 18:34:31 BST 2001

Hello all

I am warning everyone that this post has nothing of relevance in it.

Well, it took me all week, but I finally had time to get through all of the
posts.  I, like everyone else who didn't go to the picnic, is envious of
those who did.  Instead, I was in Atlanta at a Badly Drawn Boy show, where I
saw two people with B+S shirts on, one of which I talked to for quite a bit.
  The one I talked to was from Birmingham, Alabama.  It's so strange to find
B+S fans in the south.  I didn't ask him if he was on sinister though.

It's so eggciting that the oh-so-famous Laura Llew quoted one of my posts.
It brings a smile to my face.

Death Cab for Cutie rock!  I had a chance to see them a few months ago, but
I didn't.  :(

I just received an Aisler's Set CD, but I haven't listened to it yet.  I
will remedy that soon though.  I highly recommend the new Stephen Malkmus to
everyone who does not have it yet.  'tis good.

Johnathan in the Bible was David's best friend growing up.  He was also King
Saul's son, which made him kind of an enemy.  Johnathan was eventually
killed in battle if memory serves me correctly.

I have been told that Manchester is "a bit dodgy", is this true?  I wanted
to check out Furrymania over there while I was in the UK.

Weezer rocks, I don't care what anyone on here says!  Although MTV has to
edit out the word "hash" in their new video, which is just plain stupid to
me.

Enough time wasted, back to werk.

-Matt