Sinister: It's wrong to wish on space hardware

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Sat May 12 13:22:41 BST 2001

I must now say that the rest of this post will be me adlibing stuff, so I
can have a post to go with the subject header, which represents genius at
it's most potent. Answers on a postcard to the usual address if you know
where it's from.

Erm... here's a poem for all you lot...

The Barbie Complex

When I was young I got in pickles
Thinking women had no nipples.

There. I think that just about makes my post worthwhile.

Oh, and I've joined the LATE, that's League Against ToplodEr. Which
currently has three members. One of whom being the guy who I was drinking
Sidekicks with on Sunday. I'm not quite sure what action we'll be taking,
but you can be sure it's be affirmative, and probably not peaceful.

Right... I think that's about it, bye bye my lovely Sinistries.

PEter