Sinister: woe is me, etc.

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Sat May 12 18:34:19 BST 2001

Dear s(in)isters (and bros.),
Just have a couple of questions...I've been dreading and anticipating for
the last couple of years Belle and Sebastian touring the United States.
Why?  Because also for the last couple of years I've been planning on going
to school for a term in Europe/UK whatever.  I finally, after two or so
years of pondering it, am going to be in Glasgow for a term (Sept. thru Dec.
'01), and guess what?  B&S are touring the U.S. "later this year".  What
does that probably mean?  Well, duh, they'll probably be in my hometown (or
at least the west coast U.S. at the same time I'm in Glasgow.  I knew this
would happen.  I've been predicting it.  Of course, I can't afford to go see
them when they actually are playing in Glasgow in June.  Not that I blame
them or anything, it's just sad coincidence of timing and I'm whining about
it.  Enough of that crap though.  Maybe they'll play in Glasgow in Autumn?
?   ?

Radiohead Question:
Who made the cover artwork for Radiohead's Kid A?  Who designed the funny
little bears?  I need to know for a possible research paper on a subject
under the heading 20th C design.  It's either that or Norwegian Black Metal
(sort of a joke topic, don't actually like the music...duh).

Also, for Mark: glad you liked the c.d.  Will write later.

Grinding one's teeth about b&s (not really, of course),
Andrea
http://web.pdx.edu/~andreay