Sinister: Michael Owen is a twat.

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Sat May 12 17:54:29 BST 2001

Hello boys, girls, and those who don't fall into either category (P.
Carter).

Well I've just spent an hour doing 'anger management' having watched the Cup
Final, were Liverpool stole victory from the jaws of defeat. If I see that
Owen, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind... So yeah, I was mighty pissed
off, so I've just spent the last hour listening to the Beach Boys' Pet
Sounds and the Good Morning Vietnam soundtrack and playing mindless computer
games (MicroMachines2 on the Megadrive). The music makes me smile, and games
take my mind off things. So that was a fucker, the Cup Final I mean.
Nevermind - there's always next year. And I'd just like to thank Stephan
Henchoz for using his hand not once but **twice**. It's not called FOOTball
for nothing dear.

I'm tres excited about the Albert Hall Gig. However, one little twee
question. Where are people going? Are people going for the sitting area, or
are we all going to be sinister together in the standing? I'd quite like to
know, cos if most people are sitting, then I'll sit too, but if everyone is
going to stand and heckle, then I'll join in too. I'm such a sheep, but I'd
like to know if anyone would like to mail me.

Also, how about an evening picnic in Hyde Park on the Friday, about 6ish
before the gig? Mail me if you're interested.

Right then, I think I've said far too much. 15 minutes is up...

love to all

S.x

P.S. Hello to young Jojo who's currently sucking a dummy in the nursery. I
said I'd do it, and I just have:

HELLO JO!

"What we say is that the most important thing of all is that no matter how
dreary the situation is, or how difficult it may be, the storm really
doesn't matter until the storm begins to get you down. My advice to you, the
message that the Cannonball Quintet brings to you is that it's rough and
tough in this ghetto, but there's a lotta funky stuff going down, and you
gotta walk tall. WALK TALL!!"