Sinister: Sinister :Story... not real life ...don't get confused!!!

Sunset . sunnie_set at xxx.com
Sat May 12 19:26:01 BST 2001

Nothing to do with belle and sebastian sorry...

Lucy was a girl who lived, far away from where people normally live,
in a place not too many people know about. It was a good place
though, but not too different from here you understand. Her life was
never difficult either, and not too many bad things happened to her.
In fact nothing really bad ever happened.
But Lucy was unsatisified. As the days went by she went looking for
something beautiful. She wanted to do something special with her
life. Despite her charmed existence she felt sad, she felt
unfulfilled but most of all she felt guilt at her own discontent.
Until one day. She woke to an unusually bright sun and a low mist.
It surrounded her tiny house enclosing her in her own secret world.
Lucy dropped to the floor and lay on her back feeling herself
sinking into the warm damp grass. She lay there for sometime
watching the sky move and feeling the breeze on her body. She lost
herself completely, became free at last.
As  she did so flowers started to burst from her fingers, from her
eyes and from her heart.
A passer-by stood and looked in amazement at Lucy in flower.
"At last" she thought "I've made something beautiful of my life".