Sinister: "If words could kill I'd spell out your name"

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Sun May 13 11:58:41 BST 2001

Hey Ho Ladies, Gentleman and Space Monkeys

How in the hell is everyone on this fine day? Please do not feel obliged to
send me an email answering this question. I would love to here from you all
but there is no presure. No pressure whatsoever.

As you all know I very rarely post. And when I do post it is the biggest
pile of monkey spunk ever.I never have anything interesting to say and today
is no different.
Don't you just hate when people come to your flat to get pissed and stoned
and in the end you are the only one left awake. What be going on with that?
I suppose I always have the musical genius of Scotland's finest to keep me
company.

Anyways.........
Again i am way behind on my correpondence. There must be loads of people on
this list with finger cramp. You are all so busy typing mails that it must
be dreadfully painful on your chubby digits.
I just read Danny's mail about Shed 7 and the Smiths. I have to say that i
am a fan of Shed 7. They have so many lovely little numbers that it is hard
to resist tapping your toes and clicking your fingers.
Rick Witter doesn't have the greatest voice but they do put on a stormin
live set.
Aye the Smiths thing as well. Probably mentioned this before or one of you
rather lovely people have. But the song 'Mark' by Shed 7 sounds sooooo much
like the Smiths. Please have a listen and I am sure you will agree. Oh God I
hope you do anyway.

Well seeing as it is sunday I am off to get pissed, stoned and hopefully
sunburned as well.

Take Care

Davie

PS The subject heading are lyricds stolen from the outstandlingly talented
Tom McRae. Please have a listen. He is also playing King Tuts on 3 June.
Hopefully see you there