Sinister: i want to be right about you

adevens at xxx.edu adevens at xxx.edu
Mon May 14 06:28:21 BST 2001

hey all, its been forever since my last post and there is very very little B&S
content in this one, just a warning before i start ;-)

content: what ever happened with the san francisco picnic? i would be willing to
organize it although i have absolutely no idea what that entails and would prob
be over my head.

life: i've decided to stay in san francisco for a bit longer then my original 4
months (which are up) and go to art school for awhile. it all works out so my
college in ohio gets all the credits in the end and i get to stay in sf for 8
more months ;-)

atm, however, i'm in seattle at my parents house very very bored. i wish the
scene here had anything for someone under 21.

saw chick corea live on thursday which was utterly amazing, live jazz is so much
better then recorded jazz could ever be.

arik