Sinister: Wrong Suffix!

Clarke, Sarah J (EU) Sarah.J.Clarke at xxx.uk
Mon May 14 10:11:14 BST 2001

Sinister.

Enough is ENOUGH with the Hefner adoration! Now come on people, come on
children, come on down to the glory river.. of some decent fucking taste!
Where you have been going wrong with Feeder is probably listening to their
latest stuff - get the first album, Polythene, currently going in Virgin
Megastores for 4.99 and YOU TOO can relive embarassing parties in Blackburn
when you were 16! Or maybe 17, who knows! GEVALT. It's better than
pretending that Maggie Thatcher died for she is still ALIVE (even though you
may not believe it under her death mask face) and probably still influential
within the machinery of the Tory party, you STUPID BASTARDS! And if that's
not fucking mediocre than I don't know what is!

Uh, that would be Hefner! Ho ho ho.

But you know, I can live with other people liking Hefner, in fact I have
TWICE danced to that stupid song, but EACH TIME registered my protest with
various other dancefloor representatives. But quite frankly, one could do a
lot better. I heard there's a band called Camera Obscura, maybe you should
"check them out". Oh sorry, I couldn't give a shit about them either! To be
honest, the fact that Stuart Smirnoff 'did the sound' aint overly exciting,
uh huh?

Speaking of not giving shits - how come no-one is excited about the Preston
B&S shows? I'm certainly going! And what a lovely venue! Maybe a little more
suited towards panto, but I've heard rumours about Isobel dressing up as the
back end of the pantomime horse.... (oh no hang on thats just her FACE
ahahahahahhahahahaha yeah okay "sorry")... It is also the ideal place for
PICNICS, Preston having the BEST PARK IN THE WORLD, Avenham Park. And
Winkley Square also! The second best park in Britain is *RUSKIN PARK* in
Brixton, Londons Trendy South West. It's got squirrels gambling, no,
gamboling, and indeed frolicking also! Maybe when B&S play London, people
should have a picnic there. Mark - there's football pitches! And for all
your greasy fried chicken needs, just round the corner is South Londons
finest purveyor of said goods! And ice cream vans!

Maybe the person who wanted Pavement recommendations should get WOWEE ZOWEE?

Robin, are you a weatherman yet?

I just saw an ad for Organic Tampons in Ms London magazine. "Reassuringly
natural". I like the way that that phrase makes me shudder. Some kind of
advertising ways have surely got to me...

YUGH.

Love,
Sarah
xx

PS - the Hefner song, if you do not know it, could probably be The Day
Thatcher Died and it is ALL LIES and I do not stand for it! GRUMP.