Sinister: sinister peeches on sinister beeches

Choo-Choo Charlie crp28 at xxx.uk
Mon May 14 15:22:00 BST 2001

I love Scarborough.

But i do not love the futurist theatre world of tickets cos they don't
exist yet. The poor woman in the box office - she sounded quite old and
i've rung three times and by the tone of her voice i think many other
thousands have too. So i do so wonder what's going on. If anyone happens
to find tickets for scarborough somehow, then  do tell us all cos the
tickets office woman may start crying soon.

On a plus note tho, the fact that i'll (all being well) be seeing my
favourite band, my loves, my dreams, my existence, in a month and a half
is actually the most amazing thing ever and i like think that it might
make me go crazy.

A beach picnic will be the best. Me and my bandits of Mo, Fraser, Tom and
Laura will be hanging rnd on Scarborough's beach for days beforehand i
suspect so come find us there. We'll look v. happy.

love charlie
                    s t a y b e a u t i f u l