Sinister: Area 7 Office

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Mon May 14 17:18:19 BST 2001

Yo big ups to the sinsiter crew nah nah nah! Bo! wow fanilly finshed all my course work for year
two and only three exams to go wooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Sarah.J.Clarke at maff.gsi.gov.uk writes:

>Speaking of not giving shits - how come no-one is excited about the Preston
>B&S shows? I'm certainly going! And what a lovely venue!

I am excited as i'm going to preston,  so i will able to test my Belle &seb are crap live theory...

I saw Ryan Adams last week he was so amazing, he even made a song up on the spot about Star Wars,
and a middle aged couple admired my B&S shirt claiming that the picture of a dog on the front was
there dog i was scared.

Does anyone on here like the Moldy Peaches? They're playing Sheffield Soon yay. lots of good music
here at the moment a bit like the weather, i spent all weekend sat in the garden watching bees and
drinking beer, only its raining now. damn it all.

well i have potatos to peel.

Selector!

ta ra

love Nigel Love