Sinister: le Arsicles de la bourgeoisie

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Mon May 14 18:42:08 BST 2001

Hello,

I've just had a thought the other day, that having arsicular cancer would be
a pain in the arse... I dunno why I thought that.

I didn't have a pain in the arse, but I did have a bit of pain in the tummy
yesterday, after two day's worth of solid post-dissertation-handing-in
drinking.  Hmmmmm vodka.

I was tempted to write to Ilovelarrythefrog at yahoo.com, but I suspected that
I may have to speak French if I wrote to Larry, who is French, and since my
vocabulaire des francais (thank you babelfish) consists of:

"Ja'ime la vodka"
"grmlgrmlgrmlgrmlgrmlgrmlgrml"
"ah ah ah"
and "yeeeeeeeerk"

I don't think Monsieur Larry will appreciate it too much.

Sam Walton said:
>>Anyway, Clarke, Sarah J (EU) wrote a fine post I thought. More incediary
anti-twee ramblings along those and Ken's lines would be good I think, but
then again perhaps that would be better suited on a Clash list, or on a list
where everybody is a maths teacher who thinks it's cool to own three
post-1998 albums ;o) Sorry. Anwyay...<<

I just saw my name mentioned, yay!.. but I think instead of the clash list
we should do all that on a list where we all snog each other.

Hmm wait a second.. :)

"The day that Thatcher died" is a lie!!  Does that mean Mrs Thatcher will
be alive with us forever!?  Arrrrrrrrgh!  Good thing I'm a Tory supporter,
they help the Fat Cats like people with computing jobs get richer...

..I'll have to find that stinking job first, tho.

Arsicles and Red Bulls
Ken