Sinister: slow jams mix tape

Pixiepoet11 at xxx.com Pixiepoet11 at xxx.com
Tue May 15 04:05:04 BST 2001

ROAD-TRIPPING THE NITE INTO DAY.....

(jefffff) NYC is only 10 hours east from me!!! pick me up and i'll make a
punk rock tape for the trip!! and so long as gas prices don't rise to over $5
by then, i'm definitely in!!

TORONTO, TORONTO

greetings to steve "kung fu" kado for helping me rid of my sat. nite hangover
on sunday with a breakfast mixture of granola, yogurt and fruit!!! it was
cool to have met you in your most fabulous of cities!! and to angel,
angel.....  didn't/couldn't see you against the backdrop of techno and drum &
bass.... or was it the undistinguishable flesh that flew from thine eyes
every few seconds (oh, my!). at any rate, i'm planning another visit this
summer so perhaps this time round we could meet for cocktails!

btw steve, how was the perogie party??? did the ukranian team win? or were
they ousted by the germans? still looking for that key man greek wine tho....

HESSLER STREET FAIR

this is an annual summer festival lasting 48 hours on a single brick street.
full of love, falafal, punk rock, and hippies galore. i'm going with my
friend mathew (from the infamous U2 experi -- the photos didn't come out,
ughhh!!)  anyway, any one from the northern ohio arena looking for something
to do in addition to a road trip, please come on out. cleveland is the home
of RAWK & rool... but, there are some cool corners and alley i could show.....

B&S CONTENT.... *v. small*

on the ride home from toronto, i made my best friend listen to them and he
fell in love.... *of course he was slightly hung over too*, but i'm thinking
another road trip is in order for him to become securely hooked!

off to bed..... to dream of things that will never come true.....

cheers & twines of dreams,

evie :)