Sinister: biscuit shmiscuit

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue May 15 18:40:21 BST 2001

up until about 4 months ago i thought foxes ate sheep,much to the
amusement of my flatmates. Thats my dads fault, he has missinformed me
all my life. "Dont eat chocolate and orange together, it makes you ill,"
er yeh, thats why they merged the two into one? "NEVER re-boil
water"????"Dont open you eyes whilst crossing the road", ok, so that one
wasnt real.

MOLDY PEACHES, as fab as they may or may not be that is a bit of a shit
name isnt it.

I had a vision this morning, we should all get together and write a b&s
football song. we could each have a line to sing and we could all get
together for the video and hug/ sway in that kind of football
fashion.AHHHHHH imagine it??? Perhaps at the end we could all disperse
and start jigging around to the instrumental bit.YES!!!!

...and sets of the smoke alarm... sorry, that is what i was listening
to, i thought it would be fun to write it as i heard it.i think thats me
done, any fottbal song lyric suggestions?