Sinister: Now we know how many holes...

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Tue May 15 14:12:53 BST 2001

heehee

i've got my tix for a prince albert now, but OH! NO! it's graduation day at
college!! will they let me have the day off!?!?!?  they are deciding as we
speak :/

i spose if the worst came to the worst i could tell them to stuff their job
UP THIER COLLECTIVE ARSE and then ride sting's scooter off the white cliffs
of dover, but hopefully it won't come to that...

i went to see mj hibbert on friday.  he's GRATE and also VALID. Clarke,
Sarah J (EU) [Sarah.J.Clarke at maff.gsi.gov.uk] was there also and gave me
poke-cards in an attempt to suck me into her world of oddly shaped cartoon
characters (and that's just her flatmates ho! ho! <cough>)

twas my birfday yesterday (i am now very old) and i got the "BIG BOOK OF HOW
MAN DIDN'T GO TO THE MOON ACTUALLY" which looks ace and also the "BIG BOOK
OF WASHED UP BRAT PACK ACTORS" which potentially looks better.  Did you know
Antony Michael Hall (the geeky one) was having HOT TONGUE ACTION with Molly
Ringwald (the ginger one) whilst they were filming the breakfast club??
bastard...

Mind you by the time he was 17 he was drinking TWO PINTS of vodka a day.

How come no one talks about John Hughes on this list any more?  He's still
subscribed isn't he?

The Miller claimed that he wanted to come to england for the gigs, but look
what happened to Ronnie Biggs when he came home...

The day that thatcher dies will be one of the happiest days ever.  I have
the bunting and application form to hold a street party all ready to go.

There seems to have been a right old influx of cam.ac.uk types recently,
come on ox.ac.uk where are you all??  Prolly out standing on the correct end
of a punt or something...  Speaking of which, must organise oxpicnic soooon,
suggestions for dates please the kids.

Maybe we should all get dressed up, tuxes, ballgowns etc if we're going
somewhere as posh as the Albert Hall.  We could recreate the prom from
Pretty in Pink...

xoxo
CarsmileSteve