Sinister: stress, stress, breathe, stress, stress and.... *relax*

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue May 15 14:46:49 BST 2001

hello all.

Yay! exam time!

Good luck to everyone else doing some sort of exams
now. My thoughts would be with you if I wasn't feeling
particularly selfish and trying to keep them aligned
to myself at the moment.

It was just difficult last week, cos it was so sunny,
and I wanted to sit outside while my hayfever has yet
to appear.

I've got an exam on Thursday, by the way, and had my
first one last week, talking about Norwegian babies
and why its a bad idea to live until 150 years old.

Going to the B+S gig on the 16th at the barrowlands,
as a sort of treat for finishing my final year exams.

Also, I believe thats the same day I get my results.

Its starting to feel odd at the moment. Now I have
(almost) achieved two of my childhood dreams. I
decided I wanted to be a student when I was a kid. And
I also wanted to work in a shoe shop, (I was a
sensible child with aspirations within my reach.
Except the chocie box.) and now I've done both of
those. And now, with these B+S gigs.... blimey. Life
after the 17th of June... what will be left to look
forward to? Where will my life be without essay
deadlines and sitting in the cafe all day talking to
pals who wander in and out? Where will my life be, I
ASK YOU!!!! I'm not sure. I'm going to miss uni,
having no money, and being able to see all my pals
without making any effort to call them up cos I just
bump into them on campus (a common problem if you
don't look where you are going.)

I have decided not to try and achieve any of my
teenage dreams, cos I seem to have gone off the idea
of snogging Johnny Depp totally now. (Hes getting a
bit old these days).
Nor am I ever going to get a starring role in Beverley
Hills 90210 (nor want one) and also have totally gone
off the idea of being a top lawyer (it involves
studying.)

Um, thats it for now.

Oh, and I can't sleep too well at the moment. Last
night Norwegian grammar went through my mind.
begrave
begraver
begravd
har begravd

Anyone got any suggestions? (note: Eastenders plot
lines don't have the effect of getting grammar out my
mind when I'm trying to relax either)

Later you lot!

Idlebumfluff.

=====