Sinister: The Penguin Book of Birds' Arses (Large Print Edition)

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Tue May 15 20:25:14 BST 2001

the saracen's pub sounds scary: that whole area (Barrowlands) is scary...  Ally
96 is organising something for the Saturday afternoon, probably in Kelvingrove
Park, but you perhaps mean Friday? I mean Glasgow's full of cool bars... maybe
you're after the Mcllvaney (?) experience like, hard men drinking
establishments, rather than the gentile lounges of easy, such as, say, North
Britain's own Groucho (St.Judes)
What's this saracen place like? Mind you, I won't be there on Friday. mmm
I wrote to larry too. The plastic dinosaur wasn't too amused to be referred to
in this fashion. I know, I know; dinosaurs are British, not French and maybe
American, but Spielberg is no Godard, or something.
Does Ele have Isabelle Adjani's phone number?
Gordon