Sinister: B&S Shine in International Spotlight

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Wed May 16 08:20:29 BST 2001

Hi Kiddos,

I got my passport photo taken today, in last-minute preparation for Europe
trip this summer.  And I managed to sneak my B&S badge into the photo!  Our
favorite popstars will be even more famous because of this.  See proof here:

http://www.brier2.homestead.com/passport.html

And RE: the LA-LA-Land meetup.... are there really only 3 of us??  I should
recommend that any list-members on the entire left-side of the continent
should give yourself up to the allure of Los Angeles.... it's beckoning with
open arms and open fields of eucalyptus-- WESTWARD BOUND!!

The fact that Belle et Sebby might do a US tour only on the west coast
should assure an LA meetup at that time, but don't wait for what might never
happen!  This historical first California Picnic will be the one you don't
want to miss.  Plus, we can talk about how much the East-Coast Sinisterees
hate us because WE get a tour and THEY don't.  We can draw our lines like
Puffy Combs and Suge Knight.  Or something.

REM is coming up on David Letterman.  Gotta go watch.  And (K Records
darling) Mirah is playing here in town day-after-tomorrow.  Whatta week!

Love,
Brier

P.S.  Any sign of ListDom?  She should call me if she ever gets out of the
minivan.