Sinister: Pick a window, pal, you're leaving

lulou lulou at xxx.org
Wed May 16 10:24:41 BST 2001

Puppetmaster Peter is being a bit cruel here - I think the Saracen's
Head is the most frightening pub in Glasgow - at least it used to be.
It had a picture of a disembodied "moor" (no - not Chelmsford UK)'s head
on the board outside, possibly dripping blood.

My Dad pointed it out to me when I was about 6, saying proudly that he had
been in it once.  Maybe it is a theme pub now, but I will give ten quid to
anyone who goes in, asks the clientele if they like Baroque music.

Keith Watson would say "It is not that bad, really."

Regarding Linus's post on Baroque - I mailed a gentle reminder to him (and
it applies to others, I suppose) that 1400 people are reading his post,
and it will be archived, and so this is a chance to say more than just
"does anyone like?" .  His follow up post said more and that was Good.

I wanted to be an English teacher but I didn't get an honours degree.

I don't think that anyone has mentioned that Mr Chris Leonard is
supporting The Dudley Corporation, featuring Joss and Dudley of this
parish at the 13th Note in Glasgow on June 2nd.

http://www.thumped.com/dudley/

I had a dream last night that a group of neds chased me and Honey home,
and it was very scary as they wouldn't leave.

A huddle of sinisterines? A meander of sinisterines, a epiphany of
sinisterines?

Back to work.

Linda
xxx