Sinister: Put the book back on the shelf (I wish I could)

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Wed May 16 13:51:59 BST 2001

Hello,

Loads of people are talking about exam pressures, bless their little poor
souls.. hmm but wait I am exams too ARRRRRRRGGH it's next Monday! shivers.

I am also applying for a job, however, the other day, I had a dream that I
finally got a job, but I got sacked straight away!!  (It was because of
something like soon after I started the job there was a bank holiday Monday,
and I have totally forgotten I had a job and didn't turn up until the Friday
and they weren't impressed)  A bad omen, I think :-(

I'm like as looking forward to the B&S gig as some guy who can't turn their
heads and has his eyes open!  Ooooh hello glasgow, and my friend is getting
me the Reverse Prince Albert Hall tickets woohoo.  I hope they play Judy is
a dick slap.

Like Big Stu, I'm very dissapointed that they won't play Rock City in
Nottingham, especially given the Iron Maiden homage of their new single
Jonathan and David.

Peter Miller said:
>>Foxes don't eat biscuits. They eat chickens. They rip their bastard heads
off and spit feathers all over the tablecloth.<<

I eat chicken too, does that make me a fox? (Hope so; hello girls)

Julie said:
>>It's no one's birthday this time, but you can still bring me
presents..... but as of now it's June 9th."<<

Well June 10th is my birthday, so maybe you can all send me a present
before going on the picnic!  Sorted, btw don't buy me shoes please I've
recently got a new pair :-)

Hannah Brown said:
>>I had a vision this morning, we should all get together and write a b&s
football song. <<

How about "This is pish, and you know you are"?  Or the same song in Thai:
"Nee mun pish, ___ ____ ____ ____ _____" (oooon please fill in the gaps).

Carsmilesteve mentioned the breakfast club.. I remember watching it on
TV whilst a bit drunken once and got a bit miffed that in the film everyone
got off with each other, except for the geeky boy who didn't get a bird.
Like upholding stereotype or what? (sob).  Well at least I know now in real
life the geeky actor got some ass.

Chris perriman said:
>>Peter Miller said
When AIDS first started to become popular, people
were advised to dribble cognac down their partner's back as a substitute
for "penetration"

call me unimaginative but 'eh?', how's that work then?<<

Surely the more pressing question is:

"call me uncool and non-trendy, but when was AIDS a popular disease?  Is
that why no girls took interest in me?"

Gordon said:
>>I know, I know; dinosaurs are British, not French and maybe
American<<

I'm sure dinosaurs are Romans.. haven't they gone extinct before the
advent of the British Empire, cos of pollution in the north sea or
something, when they tried to drill oil to make plastic, the fools.

If memory serves me correctly JenOw said she is going a bit mad.. hmm
I think I am too.  Bloody exams.

Procrastination and Red Bulls
Ken