Sinister: brains the size of a pea

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Wed May 16 14:24:03 BST 2001

I decided to hold off posting for a bit until I had a
bit more to say than "I've got an Albert Hall ticket!
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!"  but nothing happened so I'm
telling you anyway.

I've got the Friday off and a pre-gig picnic sounds
like a good idea but has anyone noticed that the venue
is just a fossilised bone's throw away from the
absolute ace-est place in London?  Of course I'm
talking about the Natural History Museum where you can
find the reconstructed skeletons of dinosaurs like
Tyrannosaurus Rex and The Pink Floyd (which attacked
its prey by emitting unbearable guitar solos).  And
its got great big tropical insects (dead ones) and a
place where you can find out how your brain works.

So does anyone fancy taking their packed lunches on a
Sinister school trip?  Bring a pencil and don't forget
your permisson slips.

80s brat-pack films:  Has no-one mentioned the
greatest of them all which was of course Ferris
Bueller's Day Off?  Anyone...  Anyone...

That Jonathan David cover photo looks like the awkward
early bit in a toga party before everyone gets proper
drunk and starts trying to yank each other's sheets
off.

Back to work

Robster