Sinister: Leicester Picnic

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Wed May 16 20:16:05 BST 2001

   Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you guys
First things first: LEICESTER PICNIC !
     After going to the York picnic I was all up for another and so I sent a
few experimental mails out
   Well, this has got a fair bit more interest than I was expecting.
   mmmmmmmmmm, lots of interest but you just make sure you all come.
 For anyone who has escaped what has now become a mass publicity campaign the
gathering will be held in Victoria park, Leicester, more than likely on the
30th (ish) of June , more definate details to come in the next few days...

     Also i`m no longer unemployed which is good
  ..and bad.
      Good because I get paid (weekly!) and bad because I`m going on to the
late (4pm-midnight) shift.                    anyway!
   Tomorrow is Emma's birthday so I have to rush into Waterstones in town and
get her a book, not sure which one , so many to chose from!

    also Madeleine who sent me an Email, Hi
 I think I`ve sent my reply to the wrong place(derr) but yes I am interested
in the minibus.   Mail me back with any info.

           hey now, hey now, hey now don`t dream its over.          James.