Sinister: chilling so hard my ass almost froze off

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Thu May 17 03:50:57 BST 2001

65 LOVE SONGS
don't know how many hip hop fans there are here, but that subject line is
buck 65, a great canadian export if ever there was one. and rude boys can be
twee too, you know - he likes rice cakes.

TICKETS PLEASE
woke up this morning to the unmistakable sound of 4 tickets for the albert
hall dropping through my letterbox. the
standing-up-and-dancing-around-like-a-big-jessie ones. HOW HAPPY AM I????
er, quite happy.  it's only 10 days after my birthday (23 wasted years...),
so if anyone wants to bake me a cake and bring it to the pre-gig picnic,
feel free :)

LIVE AND LOUCHE
launching my summer gig season last night was jim white at the concorde 2
(there is no concorde 1, but no-one else seems to find this odd...), who was
Amazing.  dark and moving and philosophical and confessional, but a very
funny guy.  very sweet guy too, missing his family back in florida, y'all.

ANT MUSIC
does anyone know much about ant, aka anthony harding?  someone just gave me
his ep 'cures for broken hearts' and i think it's lovely.

SLIGHT HITCH
on the news they announced that r s narayan had died, but not douglas adams.
shame i think.  there was a frood who really knew where his towel was.

i'm making a mix tape.  i'll be back for breakfast.

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com