Sinister: On my arms there's freckles and scars

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Thu May 17 01:06:46 BST 2001

Do you know what they are?  Do you know where they came from?  I've been wondering because no one will tell me...

Oh, so much to catch up on...

John Hughes:
If Silent Bob likes him, I suppose I could give those rite du passage flicks a shot.  Zang.

Norwegian:
Norwegian = Cool
I love languages and chase after new ones whenever I can.  I went after russian just now, but oh is it ever hard.  My friend Lina taught me how to say "kiss my ass" in Russian, but all I can remember is the word for ass.  Phooey.  I'm making a program in computer lab to teach all those who care in my school (i.e. me, only me) how to say some basic welsh phrases.  All this talk of thai and norwegian has got me all excited.

Flowering Cherries:
I noticed today that mine has nearly flowered its last for the season.  It was never windy enough to stand beneath in and have it rain on me.  Phooey, part deux.

Those of you who get to see B&S:
I hate you.  I hate you like the mormons hate the polygamists who still give them a bad name.  (This is ofcourse not true.  I love you all.  Equally.  Like children!)

Un-B&S dreams that still merit a story time:
I was pregnant and moving into an appartment.  For some reason I got shot at my housewarming party.  My friends rushed me to the hospital and I got operated on and delivered the baby in a huge room where everything was white and there were loads of people in white milling about.  There were simply enormous windows going up higher than you could see, so everthing was light.  It didn't bother me at the time, but the more I think about it, the more it give me the willies.

Here's a backwoods New England version (as I have heard it said) of "Nee, nee...)
"Wahl, there doe'nt seem to much goin on harrr, ah suppose we could be heading back now."

It's boring I know, but I think that's the point.

Love, jam, jelly, and marmalade,
Kara Jean*