Sinister: more delaware picnic info, among other things

eric the half a bee cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Thu May 17 05:28:46 BST 2001

hello sinister.

anyone else on vacation from school? I slept from 1am
to 2:30 pm today, and I only woke up then because my
brother had come home from school. god, I love being a
bum. oh yeah, and idleberry said this:

"ood luck to everyone else doing some sort of exams
now. My thoughts would be with you if I wasn't feeling
particularly selfish and trying to keep them aligned
to myself at the moment."

because I'm all done with school for another semester,
I'll say good luck for everyone. time to gloat: I got
straight A-s. I think london was good for me. is that
the first time someone's ever said that?

someone mentioned weezer a while back (sorry, can't
remember who, and can't be arsed to look through the
digest) but their new album is ACE. not as good as
pinkerton, but cuomo is still obsessed with girls,
which is a Good Thing. someone's got to be, after all.

yeah, so picnic details: well, I got some (5)
(tentatively) the picnic will take place at rockford
park, wilmington, delaware on (looks at calendar)...
june 2. I'll send more detailed information in a week
or so. it won't be able to compete with the gigantic
love-fest that was the london picnic (two words:
public orgy.) but we'll try mightily.

being facetious since 1980.

-eric xx