Sinister: crack,sun,sand and dave beasant....

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Thu May 17 11:48:19 BST 2001

hey there...
hmmmmm..i may as well get it over with...

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaayayayyaayyayayayaayyaayyayayaayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem...its just i'm going to see my favourite band in
a few weeks and i'm quite excited...i dont think you
lot would like them very much to be honest...and its
by the seaside!...the original plan was the albert
hall but i was a lazy tyke and didnt bother ringing up
until yesterday..thus they only had poo seats
left....but i think Bournemouth in the July sunshine
will be even better...sea,sand and a summer wasting
awaits.....
...speaking of gigs...my band banished some demons on
Sunday and played a notsobad gig at a rather swanky
establishment...compared to the horrificness (is that
a word?) of last time it was a bit of a
triumph...maybe we'll play the royal albert hall
someday...or perhaps not...
...somebody keeps mailing me adverts for anti-obesity
drugs...this is highly unfair..i need obesity
drugs......robert brennan said:

"Has no-one mentioned the greatest of them all which
was of course Ferris Buellers Day Off?"

..it is indeed the king of eighties brat pack/high
school movies..the breakfast club is okay but all the
actors still have that punchability factor while
matthew broderick and the other two who werent matthew
broderick are all effortlessly charming...and ed
rooney remains a supreme creation...it also has a
fantastical soundtrack..especially the cover of
'please please please let me get what i want'....Ruvi
Simmons wrote:

"today i alphabetised my cd collection. Does that
bring me closer to Godliness or mean that i should do
more hard drugs?"

..almost certainly closer to Godliness..only the truly
blessed (and the truly anal) alphabetise their record
collections...of course the snag is that if youre a
messy swine like me then you just dont bother to put
anything back and leave cd's and vinyl strew across
the floor rendering the whole process a waste of
bleddin time...who needs crack anyway?
..tomatron suggested 'fold your hands child you walk
like dave beasant' as a b+s football song...thank
you..you made me laugh so much i spat tea all over my
trousers...
..heres a british west-country version :

this is fuckin bore-lerks mate? i'm gonna goo nooow?

...it is essential to say every sentence as if its a
question? if you live in swindon? although this is
proabably true of a lot of places?...well...i'd better
go and pretend to revise?.....
ta ta?