Sinister: Surprise,surprise!

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu May 17 16:23:54 BST 2001

Hello all:

My alarm clock was not set up, there was a pile of equations to plough
through in the traditional manner i.e. pen and
paper and racking my brains, so I thought : 'Let's boldly go and work from
home, as humans are doing in the noughties thanks to all the technological
advances available'.

Albeit the most advanced technological gadget around is my pretty
basic hifi. A transistor radio would have been enough, as any former
supporter of Graham Coxon's cause should know,modern life is
rubbish: About 1.30 pm,
after enduring JLo, the unbearable vintage jokes of that subhuman species
hired as DJ's in Radio1-daytime slots, smile briefly with 'Hey Boy Hey
Girl', ...

JONATHAN DAVID just popped into my bedroom. And I loved it. Stevie, all is
forgiven after that sunrise crime.Not a continuation of 'I fought in a
war' as one could gather from that bludgeoned biblical reference, though
some love triangle seemed to bloom in the lyrics, very David.

It will be single of the week next week or something, because Nick Cave is
now, that is what the Radio 1 apemen said (?).

Alaves David could not crown it and knock down Liverpool, rubbish too. My
weekly TV dose included not only the match but 'Faking it-From West
Yorkshire chippie girl to society IT lady', so I have acquired a taste for
overuse 'rubbish' because I have learnt one word I can pronounce posh!

Mmm.A message with some content in just 15 minutes. Popper could prove
that content is probably rubbish because the law of content has no
content, however.

x Arantxa