Sinister: The Sound Of The Polaroid

Clarke, Sarah J (EU) Sarah.J.Clarke at xxx.uk
Thu May 17 16:22:12 BST 2001

Dear Sinister,

have decent Albert Hall tickets gone *already*? I haven't got mine. I admit,
the thought of sitting behind a pillar/Big Stu a few miles away from the
stage after paying a BILLION SQUID for the ticket doesn't seem that great a
thought, especially when you consider you could be in a public house
drinking ALE for 100% less of the ticket fee... however! I am sure with the
time honoured tactic of wrapping a vodka bottle in a condom, swallowing it
and carrying it "mule like" through the ticket office would again be a valid
solution!

I've been reading a book about smuggling Cocaine, (the Spanish for Cocaine
is Cocaina, but they say it all funny, co-kaii-EEEEEE-narrr, its ACE, I like
Spanish), and it doesn't recommend doing that, it says that often you get
caught, and that you can't deny anything if you have a condom full of drugs
in your belly. Actually, thats a good point, if they scanned me on the way
in, I couldn't exactly say that it was just in the middle of a packet of
jelly babies and I didn't notice.

> I find some of the new Kings album dull, and some brilliant.
> And I'd argue
> that in a lot of ways it is ground breaking.

Who would have thought that Mr. Carter and I would agree? Just the other day
I attached a Kings of Convienience album to a pneumatic drill, and
terrorised the streets of the Brixton with it. When I dropped it, I drilled
a hole right through to the centre of the earth, and scared a few dwarfs
down there, who were playing Magic Cards! A ground breaking album indeed, ho
ho ho!

I've never heard it properly myself, but from what I heard I quite liked.

I am FED UP of *quite* liking things! I'll settle for *really loving* the
Aislers Set, INVASION OF THE GABBA MEN, Low and the inbuilt songs on VIB
RIBBON for the PlayStation.

The book was called Snowblind, and it was by Robert Saggard. Possibly. His
last name may be wrong. And also his first name.

When was the last time you were asked if you were a member of a religion
other to your own? Mine was yesterday. It was cool!

Yay, 40 minutes till I can go home and play my BASS. Bass is the best
instrument of any.

Sarah
xxx

Old Skool Polaroids are great. Click! WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR