Sinister: You still believe in me.

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Thu May 17 20:38:16 BST 2001

Bon dia,

Robin said:
>I bet 50p on France winning Eurovision and won
>nothing. Where's the justice in the world?

There is no justice I agree. However I am pleased to see someone's believing
in France. You should have done like me: I bet with an English person that
France would kick England's bottom, and guess what? I won. Oh the delights
of victory.

Talking of victory I went to watch the football match at some boys place
yesterday. Oh well what a fantastic experience it was. I was not allowed to
cheer for Alaves for some obvious reasons, but then even if I had my voice
would have been covered by the screams of lots of boys going crazy (I wont
give any name). Anyway, all ended up in joy as Liverpool won, and I just sat
there being once more amazed about football: it is a bit like I dont get how
planes can fly, I dont get how people get mad about a ball and 22 people
running behind it.

Larry is a star and he is getting even more emails than I do these days.
Sometimes I feel like he is becoming too independent: he does things on his
own, sends emails to people I don't know, etc. But well after all we are
only flatmates so he can do what he wants to.

Last week end was officially the first frisbee-and-picnic week end in
Greenwich park, and it was fantastic. Well apart from the fact that 'Orrible
Martin threw my frisbee in the tree and even with lots of efforts we
couldn't get it down (and we tried hard I swear). How sad I was, it was a
solar disc at the official size, mind you.

Then the non less wise Pinefox said:
>Well, now her best friend is a mobile Canadian with a
>string of English loonies on his end.

I do not know any Canadian, well I know one but he lives in America. My best
friend is Larry. I gave up being friends with mobiles phones: I lose then
too often and it breaks my heart each time. And being heartbroken is no fun,
I can tell.

I am off to eat cheese. You should do so as well.
Elena xx