Sinister: o-h yes

Dan Metcalfe DanMetcalfe at xxx.com
Fri May 18 13:12:54 BST 2001

May I (in my first ever post) concur with Mr Gardiner on the points he makes
about Mark & Lard.

It was back in nineteen-dickety two (or when I was at college) when I would
go to bed early to listen to their Mon-Thur show from start to finish.
Amongst cultural attaché reports (eg. Douglas from BMX bandits(I think)),
popstar novel readings and a bunch of other funny-talk stuff that I first
heard 'The State ...' and was truly wowed. Their afternoon slot (we have it
on at work) means they have to play a load of A & B list stuff, but hey,
they played French Disco <stops coding and starts nodding head incessantly>
earlier in the week & Debaser yesterday. They OK.

So, Albert Hall yes!yes!yes!

There are 7 of us coming down from Leeds. I hope there'll be a proper indie
club afterwards ...?

Ta ta,

Dan.

Me and my baby doll,