Sinister: Octopus should not be eaten semi-raw.

Spiticuss at xxx.com Spiticuss at xxx.com
Fri May 18 19:48:56 BST 2001

In a message dated 5/10/01 5:01:50 PM, ojh9 at aber.ac.uk writes:

<< YOU'RE KISSING YOUR ELBOW:  This has probably come up before at some

point... but In the shower the other morning I was singing happily, and

discovered that it is in fact impossible to kiss your elbow >>

This is true, very difficult to kiss your elbow, but be very careful when
trying.  I dont knw if any of you remember the marvin redpost books, by louis
sachar, but one of them (marvin redpost, is he a girl?) our friend marvin
dealt with this very issue.

He was told in school that if you kiss your elbow, you switch genders, and
that it was impossible to kiss your elbow anyways.  Well, after a few days of
trying just for the hell of it, he wakes up from a nightmare in a tangle of
bedsheets, on the floor, very uncomfortable but with his elbow infront of his
lips.  He takes the opprotunity, kisses his elbow, gets back into bed, and lo
and behold, he becomes a girl.

Let this be a warning to all of you!!

-sophie