Sinister: i'm sending too many posts, sorry, i'll stop after this one i promise

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Fri May 18 20:55:54 BST 2001

i must give a big 'fancy a brew', 'must get some oil for the door' or at
least a 'biggedybiggedy boing' to the fabulous mark and lard who's evening
show i first discovered when i should have been revising for my gcse's back
in '95 (also when i discovered B&S but i think i heard 'the state...' being
played by mary anne hobbs in my case)

there are plenty of websites out there with literaly thousands of short
clips of them to download on the net somewhere, go find them

i loved cyril dorricot

thanks to those of you who pointed out i was thinking of Todd Solondz when i
mentioned Hal Hartley - esp. to jason for the list of films, i might do some
research into both directors.

these coincidences keep happening to me, i thought about 2 people the other
day who i hadn't seen for a while and bumped into them both at separate
occasions.  i thought to myself "i havent heard from James in a while, i
wonder if they've got a new single out soon" and later that night i heard
james' new single on the radio.  i also thought "ruvi hasn't posted for a
while, i like his posts, they are informative and humerous" (maybe not in
those words) and lo and behold the man writes and proves to us he is safe
and not dead!

i'm scared...

really...

it's freaking me out...

so i'll go.

what's the crack with the 15 minute rule?, should a post take you more or
less than a quarter of an hour to compose? i'm con fussed.

i might have a job DJing on a thursday night at my local before and between
the bands, whoopee!!

pez*

ps.  karren, you seem to get all my ps's these days.  your new address is
alot closer than canada so i'll send your tape there if you want, cheaper on
the old stamps, see.