Sinister: NEW NYC Picnic Date and just a regular post

Julie jules at xxx.cx
Fri May 18 00:23:44 BST 2001

Okay, having announced the NYC picnic date for June 9th, I got a bunch of
email from people who couldn't make it that day.  Also, Will Porter has work
that day, and a picnic without Will Porter is like a game of DDR without
E-rotic songs.  So, we're moving the picnic to JUNE 16TH!!!  Same place as
before.  When the time gets closer,  I'll provide a little hand drawn map
and directions to the exact spot.  Email me with questions, comments,
compliments, etc.  To anyone who emailed me off list, I have emailed you
seperately (or will shortly after this is sent).
Some people said some funny things lately.
About two weeks ago Richard Gillanders wrote his first post, and I found it
very amusing.  I just wanted him to know that.
Laurallew said:
"Yes, I'm back from New York where I even went on a scenic tour of Long
Island."
Okay, Miss Llew, that's the second time you've come to New York without
calling me.  That makes me very, very sad.
Elena said:
" Well apart from the fact that 'Orrible
Martin threw my frisbee in the tree and even with lots of efforts we
couldn't get it down"
Hmmmm.  There are many things I want to say here but won't.  After all, of
all the things Martin's done around me, they don't include throwing my
frisbee in a tree.
A lot of people have been talking about Molly Ringwald lately.  Molly is a
fan of the man-child rawk god known as Rhett Miller, and also of the
man-woman pop princess known as Kiki (of Kiki & Herb).  This means she's at
the World Famous Fez (In the heart of downtown New York, prime
Britney-spotting territory) a lot.  And so we Sinister kids who hang out at
Fez see her a lot.  Okay, she's a bitch.  And also, she arrives and leaves
in a big white limo.  Hello, Molly, limos are so tacky.  Let it go, you
haven't been in a movie since the late 80s.  Also she's not that cute.
Okay so remember, mark the 16th of June on your calendars for a picnic in
Central Park.  I love you.  Come visit.

xoxo
Julie