Sinister: TICKETS SCOTLAND ARE ARSEHOLES

Chris shaft alchoholmakesmesexy at xxx.com
Sat May 19 14:57:25 BST 2001

Yeah, that's right, you heard me. total cocks, excuse my language.
fannybaws. bawsacs.

the shitbags have arsed up my order for tickets, so I can no longer go to
the saturday gig, and I've still not got my friday tickets..... if I ever
get them..... I can only rely on having entered a competition for saturday
tickets... (please.....)  that's what happens when you rely on an aberdonian
cockface in virgin records.....
can't wait to get back home....

sorry if any youngsters are reading this, my languge is rather
disgracefull...... I'm helping to organise a meetup on the saturday still
tho'..... ally will probably post final details of it......

anyway, I still can't wait....
included in the list of poss cover versions were
last child by aerosmith
girl/boy by aphex twin
we built this city by starship
my favourite dress by the wedding present
improve workshop mimeshow gobshite by half man half biscuit
dropkick me jesus through the goal posts of life by delbert mccintlock

anyway, cu s all soon...

ugs