Sinister: I love the cinema you love!

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Sun May 20 01:07:23 BST 2001

I do, its the truth..
This is my first post, as I was just given the right to do so, so bear with
me, or else don't I don't care.

I'm Kate, and I'm from Chicago, which as you all know is in the US and I am
therefor dot attending any of the great shows with B&S that you will. And I'm
real jealous, but hey what can I do.

As for all of your exams I have them too, but mine start real late on the
30th.  Frustration overcomes me...

Um so all of you know, I'm a younger person than the most of you, I'm still
in highschool, and got into b&S when sinister came out...Its still my
favorite.  I play them here on my dj job, its not one of mention, just a
local station but because of it I've gotten a few into them and others

I'll end this soon but I was real shocked to hear, that in my first week of
getting this lovely thing that you ALL enjoy Hefner as much as I.

If anyone wants, please send me a list of your fav artists, Id love to
broaden my taste.

Kate from Chicago.