Sinister: My sinister posting days are over

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sun May 20 03:51:24 BST 2001

Hello,

Well, my university is going to withdraw my account fairly soon, so I
guess it is a logical time to bid farewell to sinister.

It's been a wonderful year on here talking rubbish all the time and
showing my lack of musical knowledge.  Still lazy as ever, still jobless,
still single, still, life goes on.

Ah well.  No more emails from Kenneth P Y Chu at last yippie!

Love and Red Bulls
Ken